"Wyoming Architecture boasts a readership of Wyoming's most successful professionals in the architecture field — who continuously strive to perfect design principles and improve their communities, and look to Wyoming Architect as a valuable and enduring resource in their professions. The publication also serves to strengthen the relationship between AIA Wyoming and its members and key vendors. This is your opportunity to reach the niché market the architectural sphere provides. This publication is a wonderful venue for your advertisement and/or firm profile."
- AIA Wyoming
Board of Directors
Wyoming Architecture serves the architectural and construction industry of Wyoming. AIA Wyoming represents 90% of all architects in the state. It is a rich, full color, glossy publication with a circulation of more than 750 per issue, mailed out to virtually every architect, engineer, builder, supplier, and user-group in the state including doctors, school districts, healthcare groups, realtors, government entities and more. Wyoming Architecture is also available in an electronic version.
We produce award winning magazines
We are passionate about the quality of the work we do, and we want our clients to benefit from our best efforts on their behalf. We want to make sure that the work we do on behalf of our clients is, in fact, excellent.
Communicator Award of Excellence
Hermes Creative Award for Overall Publication Excellence
Wyoming Architecture is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
Annual Official Publication and Directory of AIA Wyoming
- AIA Wyoming President's Message
- 2016 Board of Directors
- AIA Western Mountain Region Director's Message
- Your Role in AIA Wyoming
- Public and Professional Awareness Committee
- Government Advocacy Committee
- Education and Resources Committee
- Membership Development Committee
- 2016 AIA Grassroots Leadership Conference
- 2016 AIA National Convention
- Forward - Making Lives Better, AIA WMR Conference
- MERIT Award Winner 2016 WMR Awards: Freight Residences, Denver, CO
- Public Events Hosted by AIA Wyoming
- AIA State Government Network Conference
- AIA Citizen Architect
- AIA Wyoming Winter Conference
- AIA Wyoming Summer Conference
- AIA Wyoming Annual Fall Conference
- Recognizing AIA Wyoming Architecture
- Architectural Education Foundation of AIA Wyoming
- Wyoming Capitol Square Project
- National Architecture Week
- The Challenges and Opportunities of Multi-family Housing Design
- AIA Wyoming will be Celebrating 70 Years
- Firm Profiles
- AIA and Associate AIA Member Directory
- Allied and Unassigned Member Directory
- 2017 AIA Wyoming Calendar