"Wyoming Architecture boasts a readership of Wyoming's most successful professionals in the architecture field - who continuously strive to perfect design priciples and improve their communities, and look to Wyoming Architecture as a valuable and enduring resource in their professions. The publication also serves to strengthen the relationship between AIA Wyoming and its members and industry partners. This is your opportunity to reach the niché market the architectural sphere provides. This publication is a wonderful venue for your advertisement and/or firm profile."
- AIA Wyoming
Board of Directors
Wyoming Architecture serves the architectural and construction industry of Wyoming and has a circulation of more than 750 per issue. AIA Wyoming represents 90% of all architects in the state. The publication is mailed out to virtually every architect, engineer, builder, supplier, and user-group in the state including doctors, school districts, healthcare groups, realtors, government entities, and more. Wyoming Architecture is also available in an electronic version.
We Produce Award Winning Magazines
We are passionate about the quality of the work we do, and we want our clients to benefit from our best efforts on their behalf. We want to make sure that the work we do on behalf of our clients is, in fact, excellent.
- Communicator Award of Excellence
- Hermes Platinum Creative Award for Overall Publication Excellence
Wyoming Architecture is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
Annual Official Publication and Directory of AIA Wyoming
- AIA Wyoming President's Message
- 2017 Board of Directors
- AIA Wyoming Celebrates their 70th Anniversary!
- Wyoming Board of Architects and Landscape Architects (WBALA)
- Your Place in AIA Wyoming
- Public & Professional Awareness Committee
- Government Advocacy Committee
- Education & Resources Committee
- Membership Development Committee
- 2017 AIA Grassroots & Leadership Conference
- AIA Conference on Architecture 2017
- 2017 AIA Western Mountain Region Conference Summary
- The Built Environment Education Project
- State Government Network Annual Meeting
- AIA Wyoming Winter Conference
- AIA Wyoming Summer Conference
- AIA Wyoming Annual Fall Conference
- Design Awards Program 2017
- 70 Years of AIA Wyoming Puzzle
- Architectural Education Foundation
- AIA Wyoming TAP
- Wyoming Capital Square Project – Update
- Small Firm Exchange (SFX)
- National Architecture Week
- Thank You to Our 2017 Annual Sponsors
- Firm Profiles
- AIA and Associate AIA Member Directory
- Allied and Unassigned Member Directory
- 2018 AIA Wyoming Calendar